- Made and hand carved in Pakistan
- The base is made of Neem wood, known for its durable and termite free properties
- Heating the salt with the included 25 Watt bulb releases negative ions into the air, creating an effect similar to an ionizer, purifying the surrounding air
- Once lit the lamp will emit a calming amber color
- Lamp and cord assembly are UL approved
At only 22.99 you will get
Hand-Carved Lamp Provides a Soft Glow
The lamp is made from salt crystals from the Himalayan Mountains. Unlit, the crystal’s rough-hewn, irregular surface looks pink. When lit with the included 15-watt bulb, it gives a warm amber glow. You can even change the color of the bulb to give a different hue to the lighting area.
Use the lamp as a gentle nightlight, or to create a romantic mood. Whether in a child’s room, near the television or computer, or in your office, the lamp, sitting on its round neem base, provides a natural touch.
Salt Crystal is a Natural Air Purifier
The Himalayan Natural Crystal Salt Lamp also works as an air purifier. When lit, the lamp emits negative ions that fight against positively charged particles that cause you to feel stuffy and sluggish. The lit salt crystal clears the air naturally of allergens like smoke, pet dander, pollens, and other air pollutants. It dilutes odors so that you can breathe easier. People with asthma often find it helpful in reducing their symptoms. You can keep the lamp lit for as long as you like to maintain this purifying effect.